blog background

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Everybody needs a blog right?

Well here goes...

On the eve of our first event, I figured we just had to have a blog. I don't know how faithful I'll be to posting but I have to start some time.

It has been really exciting trying (what I am saying...I think we've done it!) to get everything from website, paypal, banking, printing, vendors, classes, door prizes, goodie bags, etc. ready in just two months. I think it is going to be a great event...I'll be sure and write a post-event entry.

We've got 39 attendees and 7 vendors participating. I think that is a GREAT start!

And we're already planning the 2nd event in conjunction with Scrap Pink - October 3-5, 2008.

Of, course you can go to the website and check it out...www.2scrappinchicks.com

More later...scrappinbev

No comments: