blog background

Thursday, August 6, 2009

sneak peak - door prizes

We pretty much get door prizes in all the time right up 'til the event. For the Crop for the Cure we like to get some cute "pink" stuff to go along with the pinkness of Komen. For the November event we've got some real cuteness lined up...have you heard of the Imaginisce I-top Tool?





The I-top transforms an ordinary brad into a custom accent in an easy 2 step process. Just place your paper and blank brads and give a little squeeze. It's that easy! You just can't top it! The I-top Tool comes equipped to make 16mm and 22mm brads, and 28mm brads.

This will be one of our Biggee Door Prizes (with punches, a large brad adapter and extra blank brads for your creative pleasure!!!)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

OH MY.........I was oogling that at Natchez in SS store! Imagine the pages/altered projects I could make with that. Oh, did you notice I said "I"...I am claiming owner/winship of it already!!!
Melanie

Heatherbell said...

ooh - I just saw this in a magazine! I want to try it out!!