blog background

Monday, November 2, 2009

Just a few more days...

OMG...I just lost my post...don'cha hate when that happens? Anyway, I'm needing to start a BIG checklist to make sure I bring everything. For some reason both Tara and I have way more stuff this time than for the past three events...Can you believe this is our 4th event???!!!!

There will be lots of croppin' going on and raisin' some $$$$ for a GREAT cause! Are you feeling PINK yet...we'll have a special raffle again this year with some awesome pink stuff with maybe a little of some other colors thrown in.

I did get my dirty scrapper surprise and secret sis items all wrapped up and ready for swappin'. Also finished bagging up my ribbon swap and Christmas card swap....I can't wait to see you all...Friday will be here in no time!

1 comment:

Teri said...

I'm counting down the hours. I won't be there until 5pm so I have 3 hrs and 50mins to go. YIPPEE!